Prevention and Recovery from Life’s Controlling Problems
Shaping the future through building relationships and fostering empowerment.
To equip and provide support for living a purposeful and fulfilling life through encouragement, resources, training and discipleship in an atmosphere of love and acceptance.
The Life Center is a place where you will build friendships and recieve support through programs, activities, education, and resources for prevention and recovery from life controlling problems.
DROP-IN CENTER HOURS
Recovery Ministries Upcoming Events
Life Center – What We Do
- Leisure Times
Support & Equipping
- Living Free Communities Support Groups
- Life’s Healing Choices 8 Week DVD Study
- Celebrate Recovery Step Study
- Family and Loved One Support Groups
- Drug and Alcohol Prevention
- Monthly Speaker Empowerment Series
Offered in collaboration with area agencies and organizations
- Certified Recovery Specialist
- Certified Family Recovery Specialist
- Certified Recovery Specialist Supervisory Training
- Leadership Training Series
- Addiction 101 – Understanding the Disease
- Treatment Options
- Medical Assisted Treatment
Faith Based Recovery Training
- Preparing the Church Body
195 Columbia Ave.
Greenville, PA 16125